AP Employee-Led Resource Groups (ERG)
Supporting Each Other
By having Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) it is our hope that we can create a new channel of communication and connectivity, while lending a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners.
- Establish an open forum where employees with shared interests can aspire, develop and collaborate to educate, raise awareness, and share information about issues that affect historically marginalized communities
- Provide professional development, networking, and cultural appreciation opportunities
- Create a positive work environment by improving and promoting diversity, equity, equality, and inclusion
- Create a new channel of communication and connectivity, while lending a voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout AssuredPartners
- Allow those who have historically been underrepresented in the insurance industry the ability to further their sense of belonging
- Offer a variety of opportunities to bring employees together with different backgrounds, across geographical locations, and build a sense of community
- Align ourselves with AP’s overall business model and to ensure that we can positively influence our overall growth strategies
- Recruit an executive sponsor for each ERG, who will help coach and advocate for the ERG as well as offer exposure to senior leadership.