Our Madison office, Stafford Financial Consulting Group (established in 1982), provides businesses with independent, objective and confidential strategic planning and employee benefit advisory services. With our proven history, philosophy of trust, and experienced and knowledgeable staff, we strive to help our clients reach their business goals. We've successfully guided over 600 businesses in important benefit decisions such as employer benefit programs, 401(k), SCA, and health care compliance.
Our Employee Benefits Approach includes:
- Strategic Planning and Benefit Management
- Solution-Driven vs. Product Focused
- Employer Advocate (proactive vs. reactive)
- Transparent Compensation Disclosure
- Independent and Objective
- E-business Strategies
- Employer and Employee Education
- Affordable Care Act Compliance
- Department of Labor Compliance
We specialize in the field of the Service Contract Act (SCA) and Davis Bacon Act (DBA) and use this expertise to advise government contractors on employee benefits by providing design and implementation of fringe benefit strategies.
We also provide asset & wealth protection plan services, retirement planning and compliance services, risk management services, and DOL audit guidance.
Stafford Financial Consulting Group became part of AssuredPartners in January of 2021.