Our Bettendorf office, formerly Benefit Staff, provides clients of all sizes with employee benefits consulting. Using down to earth, understandable advice, our team takes the complexities out of group benefits to help you and your employees make good decisions.
We work as an extension of your staff to provide support for your team. Our services include:
- Prescription drug analysis and implementation of cost saving programs
- Data analysis and reporting to the Executive Team
- RFPs and Provider Negotiation
- Calculating the actual value of current and proposed plan alternatives to determine potential savings
- Assisting with Form 5500 Filing, Medicare Reporting, and other Compliance tasks
- Benefits benchmarking
- Wellness program selection, implementation, and management
- Year-round training and employee communication, including onsite annual enrollment and new employee orientation
- Benefit education, including videos and benefit portals
- Helping with day-to-day service issues
- Serving as an outside benefit expert to assist with Union negotiations
From plan design to funding arrangement to setting rates, our team is vested in our clients’ success and continued satisfaction. Our model ensures clients have a clear understanding of their options, backed by responsive and accessible service. We promise to always tailor our services around the specific needs of our clients, not the other way around.
Benefit Staff became part of AssuredPartners in January of 2022.
, GBA, REBC, RHU, SHRM-CP
Brad is not your typical benefits professional. He has the unique ability to make employee benefits interesting; providing an understandable review of your options, in simple, easy-to-follow terms. By doing so, he ensures everyone understands the key issues and makes informed decisions. Brad’s insights are a result of his 25+ year career working with benefits; having served as a national accounts underwriter, benefit analyst, researcher, large group consultant, and college lecturer. He founded Benefit Staff, now part of AssuredPartners, to provide the expertise of large consulting firms, including access to all markets. Brad is a teacher at heart. Whether he’s working one-on-one with a member of your team, or leading a seminar for 1,000 people, he conveys valuable information in an easy-to-understand, enjoyable fashion.