Large Group Solutions
Our mission is to ensure that your company’s large group benefits support your corporate goals.
Our mission is to ensure that your company’s large group benefits support your corporate goals. We achieve this by collaborating with clients to develop, implement and monitor tailored strategies and solutions. We believe that leading the way with experience-based recommendations and offering the latest technology is the way to stay ahead.
By exploring solutions including contribution strategies, consumer-driven health care, renewal strategies, wellness initiatives, disease management, plan pricing, plan design, pharmacy management, and more, we align your strategic objectives with our current program analysis to develop integrated customized solutions.
Our Large Group Benefits Solutions
To best deliver the strength of our benefits resources to the middle market, AssuredPartners launched the Center of Excellence in 2018 to deliver core brokerage and consulting services, paired with value-added solutions to support our clients’ benefits programs and their human capital investment. We recognize that the benefits program offered to employees is simply one tactic in a comprehensive human capital strategy – but we want to make sure it is as impactful as it can be.
Large Group Bundled Solutions
AssuredPartners’ Employee Benefits practice has developed The Center of Excellence (COE) customized to the vast needs of the clientele served. The COE was developed to deliver core brokerage and consulting services paired with value-added solutions to support our clients' benefits programs and their human capital investment.
Through the COE, our clients have access to all our resources to resolve the most challenging human capital risks. We bring our extensive industry expertise and analytics to make sure that the customized benefit solutions we offer reflects our clients’ culture and adds the highest level of value to their employees as well as to the company.
Partner with us and experience The Center of Excellence.
Center of Excellence Scope of Services
- Population health management analysis
- Medical and Rx analysis
- Plan disruption analysis
- Forecasting and predictive modeling
- Data warehouse with 20 million member lives
- Plan design and funding analysis
- Employee call center
- Escalated claims resolution
- Dedicated 800 number and email
- Liaison between employee and carrier
- Telephonic support for over 200 languages
- Communication strategy
- Branded benefits guide, i-guide, postcard, poster
- E-mail branded announcements
- Health & wellness newsletters
- Wellness program communications
- Mailing & fulfillment center
- Custom PBM and clinical programs
- Pharmacy coalition drug purchasing tool
- Clinical care management
- RFP / vendor selection
- Contract review and negotiation
- Market check analysis
- Health and wellness assessment
- Health management strategic planning
- Wellness program implementation, coordination, and evaluation
- Wellness service provider acquisition
- Wellness platform
- ERISA attorneys and compliance team
- Health care reform guidance
- Plan documents and SPDs
- Initial compliance audit
- Signature ready 5500s and SARs
- Notification of legislative changes
- Wellness program compliance
- Plan design
- Plan comparison
- Negotiate renewals
- Executive benefit plans to attract top talent
- Retirement plans
- Business succession planning
- Wealth preservation
- Life and disability plans
- Executive long-term care
- Online enrollment platform
- Eligibility and billing administration
- Consolidated billing
- FSA, COBRA, HRA administration
- Real-time administration panel, employee portal
- Mobile apps
Employee Benefits Blog
Employers who encourage their employees to leverage their available paid time off benefits oftentimes realize increased productivity levels amongst their employee population. Paid time off is often...
Since the pandemic, there has been a growing trend of using extended employee paid time off and sabbaticals in the workforce. To avoid any disruptions in productivity within the organization, it is...