Our Construction & Surety team has decades of experience managing risk for construction businesses across the nation.
Having the right solution for construction and surety is part of who we are. Partnering with our network of carriers, we are able to offer access to the best products and solutions in the industry for an array of business segments.
We are proud to service clients in the following industries:
- General Contractors (Residential & Commercial, Public / Municipal and Private)
- Property Developers
- Trade Contractors
- Environmental Contractors
- Aggregates / Mining
- Civil Contractors
- Bridge Builders and Painters
- Plumbing / Piping
- Mechanical Contractors
- Marine Contractors
- Electrical / Data
- Tilt Wall
- Excavation/Site Utilities
- Tunneling / Boring
- Interiors / Drywall
- Steel Erection
- Railroad Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Roofing Contractors
While we have access to a variety of products for our construction and surety clients, a few of our specialty coverages to mitigate risk include:
- General Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Builders Risk
- Inland Marine
- Wrap Up / OCIP / CCIP
- Captives (Group, Micro, Single Parent)
- Business Interruption
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Errors & Omissions
- Subcontractor Default Insurance
The construction industry faces a variety of challenges including:
- Changing Regulations
- Skilled Labor Shortages
- Evolving Insurance Environment
- Technology Adoption
- Safety Compliance
AssuredPartners provides vital services designed to protect and educate members of the construction industry and mitigate their risk. A few of those services include:
Our coverage and program reviews feature:
- A review of the existing policy to verify exposures, coverages, policy forms, accessibility, frequency of review / updates, and that the employees, managers, and leaders are understanding of coverage
- Identification of gaps in existing policy and procedures
- An experienced risk manager assisting in policy and procedure development utilizing best practices
AssuredPartners provides clients with software that helps them save time, improve safety and compliance, lower their risk and save money. The software includes:
- Incident Tracking
- Safety Data Sheets Tracking
- Job Description Creation and Return-to-Work Programs
- Workplace Safety Best Practices
- Training and Education Tracking
- Behavior-Based Safety Programs
- Certificate of Insurance Tracking
- Audit Tracking
- OSHA Reporting Capabilities including 300 Log Maintenance and 300A Forms
Our risk management team provides a variety of different services including:
- Safety and Loss Prevention Meeting Coordination
- Chemical Inventory Analysis
- Collateral Negotiation & Monitoring
- TPA Services & Management Review
- Safety Program Gap Analysis
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Loss Analysis
- Loss Prevention Marketing Report
Our team will give you a detailed look at what impacts your workers compensation mod and implement a plan to reduce it over time.
With our EMR Forecasting, you’ll get an accurate projection of next year’s mod months in advance so you can prepare budgets and include accurate numbers in your bids.
Our team of surety specialists are true partners and trusted advisors to clients in all 50 states. We leverage our relationships to help clients with both their routine and complex bonding needs.
For more information, please visit our Surety Bonds page.
Surety bonds play a crucial role in the construction industry, providing financial protection and ensuring project completion. Two common types of surety bonds used in construction projects are bid...
When it comes to high-risk industries like construction, numerous factors can jeopardize a company's operations and financial equilibrium. These can range from construction site mishaps to property...
A Wrap Up or a controlled/consolidated insurance program (CIP), or wrap up, is a centrally procured and managed insurance and risk control program implemented for a construction project or a series...