Products & Services
Customized specifically to the needs of legal and other professional services.
We specialize in providing professional liability insurance (also known as errors and omissions liability or E&O insurance) programs that are customized specifically to the needs of professional services, including:
- Accountants Professional Liability
- General Practice Lawyers Professional Liability
- Intellectual Property Lawyers Professional Liability
- Legal Aid Services
- Patent Practitioners Professional Liability
- Plaintiff Trial Lawyers Professional Liability
- State Judges Professional Liability
Lawyers / Intellectual Property Solutions
AssuredPartners is recognized as the National Administrator for CNA's Intellectual Property - Lawyers Professional Liability Insurance Program and is acknowledged as the leading provider of professional liability for IP law ﬁrms. CNA is the largest writer of lawyers professional liability insurance for law ﬁrms of every size including IP ﬁrms in the U.S. The AP Intellectual Property program is acknowledged as the preferred provider of professional liability insurance by Intellectual Property professionals and leading Intellectual Property associations. The program is endorsed by the AIPLA and NAPP. AP Intellectual Property Services and CNA recognize the unique nature of IP law ﬁrms and together we oﬀer a specialized insurance product along with a team of professionals dedicated to the IP law ﬁrm community.
- Program designed for attorneys and boutique IP ﬁrms with up to 35 lawyers
- Coverage is available in all states
- Comprehensive policy form
- Coverage for defense of disciplinary proceedings including OED matters
- Coverage includes Patent Agents
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Pro Bono Coverage
- Available limits up to 10M
- Network Risk & Privacy Claim Coverage
- Pre-Claim and Subpoena Assistance
- Free Retirement / Non-Practicing ERP
- Unlimited ERP Options
- Access to two hours of free IP-focused CLE webinars sponsored by CNA, which qualifies the firm for up to a 5% premium discount
- Access to industry-leading forms and letters to use in the day to day practice of intellectual property law
- Experienced team of claim and risk control professionals
- Allied Vendor Program
- Free Risk Control Hotline48-hour Quote Turnaround
We know the health and well-being of residents under the care of a senior living organization is a top priority. Still, the development of pressure injuries, also known as pressure ulcers or...
Electric vehicles (EVs) continue to make headlines, and with recent federal rebates, commercial EV sales have dramatically increased. However, concern continues to center around the slow adoption of...
In the energy industry, staying abreast of the latest developments is crucial for businesses to thrive. From technological innovations to policy shifts, the energy sector is undergoing transformative...