Having the right surety program in place can help to drive contracts and keep your business running.
Providing the assurance to get the job done. We are a leader in providing surety bonds to both large and smaller scale projects, as well as domestic and international footprints. Having access to the best surety markets in the industry is one reason AssuredPartners is a step above the rest. Our team of surety specialists are true partners and trusted advisors to clients in all 50 states. We leverage our relationships to help clients with both their routine and complex bonding needs.
While our main business is construction driven, our surety specialists are also extremely well-versed in non-construction surety lines for industries that require bonds for a variety of purposes including:
- Construction - Contract, Bid, Labor & Material, Performance & Payment, Maintenance
- Business / Commercial - Business Service, Collection Agency, Financial Guarantee, Employee Dishonesty
- Customs Bonds
- Agriculture - H-2A for Farm Labor Contractor, Grain Bonds, Livestock Bonds, Lease Land Bonds
- Public Official
- License & Permit - Business / Commercial, Motor Vehicle Dealer, Money Transmitter, Medicare / DMEPOS, Contractor License, Mortgage Brokerage, Collection Agency
- Probate - Administrator, Executor, Trustee, add Guardian / Conservator
- Civil - Appeal, Replevin, Judgment, Injunction, Temporary Restraining Order, Release of Mechanic’s Lien
- Subdivision - Guaranteeing city, county, state or other jurisdiction
- Transportation - BMC-84 Property Broker, SDDC Transportation, Fuel Tax, IFTA bond
- Fidelity - Business Services, Employee Dishonesty, 3rd Party Contractual, ERISA
A Wrap Up or a controlled/consolidated insurance program (CIP), or wrap up, is a centrally procured and managed insurance and risk control program implemented for a construction project or a series...
In construction, there are a variety of insurance policies that contractors and design professionals need to consider. One of the most important is professional liability insurance, which is designed...
Each year, during the third week of September, we celebrate Construction Appreciation Week—a time to honor the hardworking men and women who turn dreams into reality by building the infrastructure...