Agribusiness Industry Resources
Risk Management Resources for Agriculture, Farming and Food Businesses
AssuredPartners is pleased to provide you with a variety of risk management resources.
- Agricultural Retailers Association
- The Fertilizer Institute
- The Grain Elevator and Processing Society (GEAPS)
- National Feed and Grain Association
- National Safety Council
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Pesticides Educational Resources Collaborative
- United States Department of Transportation
- United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Great Plains Center for Agricultural Health
- AG Manager by Kansas State University
Risk management strategies, and a wealth of other information. Great information for wheat-belt growers.
- Farmdoc by U of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Premium Calculator, Payment Simulator, and Decision Tool.
- Crop Insurance – Keeps America Growing
Real stories by real farmers like you!
- Crop Insurance Professionals Association (CIPA)
National organization of agents who are committed to maintaining and strengthening the safety net for the American farmer and rancher through a strong Federal Crop Insurance Program.
- US Crop Insurance – Twitter
To keep current on Crop Insurance in America, check out US Crop Insurance on Twitter.
- United States Department of Agriculture
USDA, all things federal government and agriculture related.
- USDA Risk Management Agency
RMA, all things federal crop insurance.
- RMA Crop Fact Sheets by State
- RMA Crop Insurance Cost Estimator
- RMA Crop Insurance Actuarial Information Browser
- RMA Frequently Asked Questions
- USDA Farm Service Agency
FSA, formally known as ASCS.
- FSA Agricultural Risk Coverage and Price Loss Coverage (ARC/PLC)
- FSA Conservation Compliance
- FSA Farm Loan Programs
- Natural Agriculture Statistics Service
NASS, Crop and Plant Statistics
If you are like most companies, you have projects to keep your employees busy during your slow times. This work is considered non-routine work as it may only be done by most employees once or twice a...
Electric vehicles (EVs) continue to make headlines, and with recent federal rebates, commercial EV sales have dramatically increased. However, concern continues to center around the slow adoption of...