Solutions for Agriculture, Farming & Food Businesses
Agribusiness is a highly diversified network of operations that sustain the world with food. But who protects your livelihood in an industry that faces regulatory changes and ever-increasing issues around food safety, climate change, and lack of farm labor?
As the country’s leading agribusiness insurance broker, we understand the industry’s unique risks and multi-faceted regulatory challenges. Our agribusiness insurance and risk management specialists are well-versed in a wide variety of agriculture businesses of all types and sizes, including:
- Food Processing
- Animal Feed Supplement Manufacturing
- Meat Processing
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Fertilizer Manufacturing
- Ag-Related Trucking
- Farm Implement Dealers
- Seed Producers
- Green House Growers
Regardless of your operation, our focus is to ensure the best possible protection for your business by:
- Assessing and managing agricultural risks in production, processing, and distribution.
- Uncovering non-traditional risks and mitigating potential losses.
- Minimizing costs while ensuring the highest quality insurance protection.
With our unprecedented market access, safety consulting, and claims management services, we consistently deliver high-quality solutions that regularly exceed our clients’ high standards.
A Trusted Agribusiness Insurance Broker
In an industry filled with regulation, one of the most important decisions any agribusiness owner makes is their choice of an insurance broker. The right broker:
- Becomes a partner and shares your dedication to the success of your business.
- Guides you through the many choices you must make by helping you find products and services that are right for you.
- Has the knowledge and expertise to understand your agribusiness operation and find the right insurance products and services for you.
- Provides services of value to you and coordinates these services with those provided by the insurance carrier you select.
- Is accountable and delivers on its promise.Becomes part of your team.
We work with our clients to develop a comprehensive insurance and risk management program to include standard protections, including property and general liability insurance, coupled with specialized coverages, such as grain storage income, coverage for inventory and stock, crop hail coverage, and pollution liability.
AssuredPartners Agribusiness strives to be a world-class provider of innovative insurance and risk management solutions that create smarter choices for our clients who feed the world. Consider a consultation with our team to learn about sustainable coverage that meets your specific needs.
If you are like most companies, you have projects to keep your employees busy during your slow times. This work is considered non-routine work as it may only be done by most employees once or twice a...
Electric vehicles (EVs) continue to make headlines, and with recent federal rebates, commercial EV sales have dramatically increased. However, concern continues to center around the slow adoption of...