Your Trusted Partner for Aviation Insurance
From your pre-flight checklist to the complexities of aircraft maintenance, your attention is focused on preparing and flying your aircraft. Our attention is on building the peace of mind that comes from knowing that your investment, whether you own an aircraft for business or recreation, has the proper protection.
More experience. Greater capabilities. Better protection. We bring together the best names in aviation insurance history to form the strongest general aviation brokerage firm, providing solutions for:
- Aircraft – Personal and Commercial
- Unmanned Aerial Systems
- Corporate Aircraft
- Aerial Application
- Aviation Workers Compensation
- Helicopters – Personal and Commercial
- Fixed Based Operators
- Maintenance and Repair Operations
- Owner Flown Turbine Aircraft
- Pollution Liability
- Aviation Property and Business Auto
- Aviation Products Liability
Our highly-respected team of 135 aviation insurance professionals has a combined level of experience that is second to none – and now they are available to you.
- Exclusive manager of aviation workers' compensation and aviation property programs
- Contract reviews, insurance certificate management, ancillary coverage analysis, and benchmarking
- Available safety services include scalable risk management, IS-BAO, IS-BAH, and SMS assistance
- Dedicated claims team, providing 24/7/365 loss response
As an aircraft owner, you must deal with various contracts on a regular basis. Whether it is a loan agreement, maintenance service contract, hangar agreement, dry lease, or any other type of legal...
You own two aircraft and got a better insurance deal insuring each one with a different insurer. While this may seem logical and benign, there are negative insurance consequences in doing so that you...