Our Carthage, MO office, formerly known as Beimdiek Insurance, specializes in Commercial and Personal Insurance with specific areas of focus in contractors, manufacturing, transportation, and employee benefits. With locations in both Carthage and Joplin, we proudly serve our local communities by offering risk management solutions that allow our customers to excel within their industries.
We offer a full suite of insurance coverages, including:
- Bonds & Surety - Our team understands the industry and your unique commercial surety needs. We develop comprehensive surety programs to help drive contracts and keep businesses running.
- Auto Insurance - For single-vehicle businesses and truck fleets alike, our experts can help you choose business auto insurance to shield both your employees and your vehicles from irreparable damage.
- Casualty Insurance - Our team specializes in countless industries and understand risks ranging from new technology-driven exposures to toxic mold.
- Commercial Property Insurance - We can customize a commercial property insurance plan to fit your evolving needs and provide coverage ranging from a minor theft to a catastrophic loss.
- Management Liability Insurance - We specialize in protecting individuals and their companies against a host of executive risk challenges faced every day.
- Marine Insurance - Our risk and liability professionals have decades of experience in handling all aspects of the highly specialized maritime industry for large, complex operations as well as smaller companies.
- Auto Insurance - Our specialists can help you stay fully informed on your policy and make sure you’re properly covered if you have an accident, so it won’t devastate your finances.
- Homeowner Insurance - We provide personalized attention explaining policy inclusions and necessary limits and answering any questions you have. We will make sure you get the coverage you need to protect your home.
- Life Insurance - Our experienced professionals will help provide coverage options that best fit your budget and your family’s specific needs.
- Renters Insurance - We provide protection in case of theft or damage of personal possessions or rented property.
- Ancillary Benefits - Our strong carrier relationships enable us to offer you proprietary products and coverage options that enhance your overall benefits package.
- Group Health Insurance - You can count on our specialists to help you tackle the challenges that come with group health insurance.
- Individual Health Insurance - Our health insurance experts simplify your selection process by guiding you through your choices and offering additional options that meet your specific needs.
A trusted advisor committed to building long-term relationships with clients, employees, and the community we serve, we think globally but act locally, with personal services designed specifically for each individual client.
, CWCA, CBWA
Brent pursued his education at Missouri Southern State University where he studied Communication and Psychology. At the conclusion of his education, Brent married his high school sweetheart and started his family.
Brent began his professional career in sales when he accepted a position with Roper Honda. There, he spent the better part of thirteen years working in various positions throughout the dealership and helping lead a highly successful sales team. Brent progressed through management ranks working side by side with his colleagues. He helped them achieve American Honda’s highest recognition, the President’s Award, for many years.
Brent joined Beimdiek Insurance Agency in 2012. Brent’s focus is strategic risk management in the nonprofit and manufacturing industries. He has earned his professional designations as a Professional Workers Compensation Advisor (PWCA) and Certified Benefits and Wellness Advisor (CBWA). Brent was promoted to President of Beimdiek Insurance in 2018 where he leads the agency in day to day operations and sales.