AP Women Leaders
Half of all graduates today are women, yet, there is a much smaller percentage that advances to partner and other leadership positions in their career. It doesn’t have to be that way, and we’re working to change that. Through our AP Women’s Growth & Development Initiative, we continually strive to be a leader among the insurance industry in attracting, retaining, developing and advancing women.
By developing programs and opportunities that benefit both women and men, we are dedicated to:
- Providing an environment that attracts and retains talented women.
- Spotlighting the growing presence of women decision-makers in business.
- Developing exceptional women leaders.
- Creating and facilitating internal and external opportunities for women to network.
- Promoting the skills and experience of our women professionals.
- Partnering with local, regional and national organizations with similar missions.
To learn more about our AP Women’s Growth & Development Initiative and how we link flexible work arrangements to career paths, contact us. As a member of the AssuredPartners team, we can help you connect your true career potential with the Power through Partnership.