Insurance Products for Design Professionals
Our design professionals team offers a variety of products and services customized specifically to AE firm's unique needs. Our service areas include.
Professional Liability Insurance (Errors & Omissions)
We represent more than 50 insurance companies that offer insurance solutions focused on design firms, all rated "A" or better by AM Best Company. Four professional liability insurers call AP Design Professionals their largest insurance brokerage, and two have elected to deliver their programs solely through our organization. Our market access allows our team to address both practice policy needs and project-specific challenges. Our professional liability capabilities include:
- Practice Policies
- Project Specific Professional Liability
- Project Specific and Practice Excess Liability
- Fronted and Foreign Local Placements
- Mergers and Acquisition Assistance
Commercial Property & Casualty Insurance
We partner with property and casualty insurers to provide robust policies to facilitate contract requirements.
Our property & casualty capabilities include:
- Business Owners and Commercial Package Policies
- General Liability
- Commercial Automobile
- Workers' Compensation
- Property and Inland Marine
- Excess Casualty and Umbrella
- Foreign and International Packages
- Drone Liability
We can also assist with your executive and management liability needs, including:
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices
- Fiduciary Liability
- Cyber Risk
- Commercial Crime
- Kidnap, Ransom and Extortion
Our team of dedicated group benefit specialists tailor your programs to meet your needs and your budget. Proactive renewal planning and communication ensure an attractive, sustainable package for your firm. Our employee benefits professionals will respond promptly to your questions and concerns. As seasoned professionals, we work diligently to inform you about state and federal legislation that affects your employee benefits program.
We also offer web-based resources for benefits administration, compliance needs, and more including:
- Maxwell Health: A fully-featured and sophisticated benefits administration and private exchange technology platform.
- Think HR: A dedicated communication portal designed with live HR expert access, training modules, compliance documents, and a monthly newsletter.