Our Middleburg office, Jacobs Insurance Group, puts great effort into cultivating relationships with many well-known, reputable insurance companies, giving you the power of choice. Our insurance advisors have years of experience in the insurance industry and serve as your advocate from selecting coverage through filing a claim. Not only that, but they have a strong passion for insurance and protecting what you value most in business and in life. We treat our customers like family. Fulfilling our commitment to service is about more than writing checks. It’s about making an impact.
We offer a full range of services, including:
- Personal Insurance - Our insurance advisors take time to understand your unique needs, identify and eliminate gaps in coverage that might leave you exposed and create custom plans that fit your life. From auto insurance to homeowners insurance, we’re in the business of helping people protect what they value and have worked so hard to build.
- Business Insurance - We know that you cannot outrun your risk, but you can be ready for it. Our experts will thoroughly assess your business and situation to develop creative, comprehensive, cost-effective solutions that fit your needs.
- Agribusiness Insurance - We understand that your farm is your livelihood and our industry professionals are prepared to provide protection tailored to your needs. Whether you have livestock, hogs, poultry, horses or even a hobby farm, we’ve got you covered.
- Life Insurance - Life insurance is the foundation when planning for your family’s financial security. It allows families to remain secure and allows you to keep your future promises…today, should anything happen. We can design a program that makes sense for you and your family.
- Employee Benefits - Our experienced benefits professionals take the time to understand your business. They bring bold thinking and industry expertise to help you stay on top of regulations and economic trends and focus on your first priority – recruiting and retaining the best employees.
- Trucking Insurance - Does your company make use of commercial trucks? If so, you may need to consider commercial trucking insurance, which covers more risks than your typical auto insurance would.
Let us work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business, and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.