Our Baltimore, MD office, EONE Benefit Solutions, has been bringing big business solutions to the middle market for over a decade. We are a true employee benefits and business partner. We focus on three key things: creating cutting edge benefit plans, simplifying benefit administration, and helping your employees and their families better understand, appreciate, and navigate their employer-provided coverage.
We combine expertise, experience, technology, and innovation in order to help our clients grow and improve their organizations. Our teams are comprised of experts who specialize in managing benefits across a wide range of industries, from the privately held to the publicly traded. We are dedicated to finding the best solutions for our clients while providing a high-touch service model that is second to none.
We specialize in a variety of insurance protections, including:
- Benefits Consulting - Our consultants use their deep understanding of every aspect of healthcare to deliver the absolute best results alongside unparalleled service. This includes a vast knowledge of strategic planning, compliance, data analytics, underwriting, pharmacy benefit management strategies, and benefits communications strategies.
- Data Analytics - Our leading health analytics software platform provides pinpoint accuracy to improve health, contain costs and measure results. Our goal is to help you track plan performance, forecast benefit budget levels, and manage population health. We will also provide you with data mining capabilities, biometric data integration, and plan design modeling.
- Account Management - Our dedicated account management team is here to help create a tailored approach to meet the specific needs of your organization. This includes assistance with vendor management, carrier implementation, employee communication and education, plan reporting and analysis, and compliance tracking.
- Employee Advocacy - The Benefit Advocate Team is dedicated to providing assistance and answers to every employee’s day-to-day questions about their group health and welfare benefits. Employees simply reach out to our team when they have an issue, and we take it from there. Our team has direct access to the people and systems needed to make life easier.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) - We provide a single system of record with seamless employee self-service capabilities to alleviate administrative headaches while working with your vendors. Our goal is to help your company determine the best platform for your needs, serve as the go-between for you and your selected vendor, and ensure successful carrier connections and make system updates at each year's renewal.
Let us use our benefits consulting experience to give you a sense of comfort and confidence!