Our Decorah, IA office, Midwest Group Benefits, is a full-service employee benefits organization that specializes in helping companies select, develop and maintain a group benefits plan. We provide administrative services, including claims processing, eligibility, implementation, day-to-day service, reporting, and compliance in the most professional and cost-effective way possible for your organization. Our agents are experts at solving short-term problems in the most timely and cost-efficient way while maintaining focus on delivering long-term benefits. Our goal is to find solutions that resolve existing problems or shortcomings in employee benefit programs to achieve bottom-line results for our clients to gain better value from their benefits.
We offer a variety of options including:
- Health Plans - Our team provides administration services for Partially Self-funded Health Plans or Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs).
- HSA Plan - A Health Savings Account is an individual IRA type account that is established by an eligible individual to pay for qualified medical expenses. The HSA stays with the account holder when changing jobs and upon retirement.
- Flex Plan - As benefit costs continue to rise, more employers are turning to flexible benefit plans for a new approach to cost control. Flexible benefit plans can give employers control of the overall benefit program and employees control over their personal benefit plans.
- Retirement Plan - In today’s job market, it makes more sense than ever for employers to offer their employees a retirement plan. Offering employees the option to enroll in a retirement plan is not only a great benefit for the employee, but it also helps the employer.
- COBRA - The Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act of 1985 is a temporary continuation of an employee's benefit plan coverage (usually the employee's health insurance coverage) when coverage would otherwise end due to a "qualifying event."
We want to be your advocate, advisor, and coordinator for your employee benefit plans. Let us provide you with the best possible value in employee benefits by seeking the right combination of services and price.