Solutions for Marine Operations
The maritime industry faces both domestic and global rules and regulations. Leading concerns include:
- New safety rules from regulators
- Updates to case law
- Multi-jurisdictional issues
- Aging infrastructures and lack of investment
A smart, comprehensive approach to managing your risk and reviewing your insurance needs should be a regular activity.
The AssuredPartners team works with businesses and organizations across the maritime industry to provide the security they need to remain strong. We work with the following, not limited to:
- Boat builders / ship repair operations
- Mega-Yachts / Yacht Charter Fleets
- Tug & Barge operations
- Passenger Vessels (including in-water activities)
- Dive vessels / diving contractors
- Marine contractors
- Freight forwarders
- Port/Terminal operators
Our work with marine insurers and the application of our technical knowledge of marine law and insurance allows you to best manage your full spectrum of risks, from damage in transit, to war and terrorism, to compliance with licensing and tax requirements across borders.
To assure yourself of the best protection for maritime business, contact AssuredPartners.