Our Waverly office, Group Benefit Partners, has established itself as one of the premier employee benefit firms in the Midwest. Founded by a group of industry professionals who had successful careers with some of the nation’s most well-known fortune 100 global insurers, our team is strongly positioned to give our clients access to industry leading services and advice.
Employee Benefits Consulting
As a full-service firm, we provide the end-to-end Benefit and HR solutions designed to help clients offer better “employee-centric” health benefits, while reducing liability, workload, and overall costs.
- Benefit Strategy & Design: Benefits are designed to fit you and your company’s unique culture, health risk, financial goals, and more.
- Worksite Benefits: Worksite (voluntary) benefits, such as accident and critical illness plans, enhance coverage and employees’ financial well-being beyond employer-paid benefits.
- Workplace Wellness: Increase productivity, reduce premiums, and attract top talent with a wellness program included in group health. Additional initiatives are available to take your workplace wellness program to a higher level.
- Compliance: ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, ACA, and more – we use a resource-driven strategy to deliver the most cost-effective compliance services tailored around the requirements of your benefit package and company’s needs.
- Benefit Technology: Our user-friendly, digital benefits enrollment, administration, and HR software puts you and your employees in charge of your benefits.
- Key Person Benefits: Protect your key people and your business with benefits designed to offset financial risk due to the loss/death of an employee whose contributions are vital to your company.
Individuals, Families, and Medicare Recipients
We help individuals and families secure insurance by simplifying the process of finding and buying the right plan based on need and budget. Buy health insurance online, qualify for savings through the Marketplace, and request quotes for Life, Disability, Long Term Care, and Supplemental Plans such as Critical Care, Accident Plans, and more. We also assist retiree employees and individuals transitioning to Medicare Insurance and next phase of health care.
We are vested in our client’s success and continued satisfaction, and we strive to be responsive and accessible to our clients. We work hard to keep our clients informed of new industry trends in a challenging regulatory environment and are continually looking for new platforms to increase benefit communications and education. Lastly, our promise is to always tailor our services around the specific needs of our clients, not the other way around.
Group Benefit Partners became part of AssuredPartners in January of 2022.
Jeff Beck is a native of Anamosa, IA and a graduate of Wartburg College in Waverly, where he majored in Computer Science and minored in Math. Jeff was a letter winner in the Wartburg football program and then began his coaching career with the Knights. Jeff currently lives in Waverly, IA with his wife and 2 children.
After graduating from Wartburg in 2001, Jeff coached football at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Michigan, where he also earned his Master’s in Education. Jeff then felt the pull back to Waverly and Wartburg where he coached full time for several years, worked in student support services, and served as the Director of Alumni/Parent Relations and Annual Giving beginning in 2007. Then in early 2013, just as the Affordable Care Act was taking shape, he was asked by Jim Willis to join him in the employee benefits industry. This gave Jeff the opportunity to use his passion for serving others by helping clients navigate the ever-changing health insurance and benefits world.
In October of 2015 Jeff branched off to start his own business (Beck Financial & Insurance) where he assisted businesses with their employee benefits and planning, as well as helping families protect their finances and plan for their future. In 2018, Jeff joined Group Benefit Partners, who strategically joined AssuredPartners in 2022.