AssuredPartners Stop Loss Coalition
Self-funded employee benefit programs can provide organizations more financial flexibility. Of course, you still need a safety-net for potential catastrophic claims that may come your way – that is where your stop loss program comes in.
Not all stop loss programs are the same. AssuredPartners Stop Loss Coalition (APSLC) works to realize savings at the onset of coverage, but also works to keep that savings through changing economic times. By actively managing the coverage, APSLC helps you maintain a financially sustainable program. We pay attention to the areas you don’t have time to.
AP Stop Loss Coalition Provides
- Access to carriers with an “Excellent” or better rating by AM Best
- Preferential pricing and terms
- Custom plan design
- Both aggregate and speciﬁc stop loss limits
- Eﬃcient underwriting and quote turnaround time (2-3 weeks)
- Monitoring reports for claims reimbursement and recovery assistance
APSLC provides you with more protection and savings opportunities than a traditional stop loss program. Through our partnerships, you have access to:
- AP CompleteCare program provides beneﬁts for employees while saving your medical plan premium and claim costs
- Trusaic ACA Compliance Audit to protect you from potential IRS penalties
- Trusaic Pay Equity Audit can help improve employee loyalty, promote an inclusive culture, and provide legal protections